Rugby may not be the first sport that comes to mind when you think of USA sports tours, but there are many reasons why a rugby tour to the USA is an ideal option for your team. Rugby’s popularity in the States is growing fast, with their national team now ranking consistently in world rugby’s top 20, and often featuring in the knockout stages of international competitions. A USA Rugby tour will be a unique and exciting experience in which your team will be treated to some first-class American hospitality!
There is so much to see and do in the US, and our bespoke tours present a great opportunity to tailor your itinerary, based on the experience you want for your team. You can decide on the number of matches and coaching clinics to include in your rugby tour, and take advantage of whatever sights appeal to you most, whether it be a trip to Universal Studios, Alcatraz Island, or soaking in the fantastic atmosphere of a professional USA sports game!
One of our favourite things about rugby tours to the USA is that they are a truly symbiotic experience for both the visiting team and the hosts. The American teams benefit from the Kiwis and Aussies’ long rugby history and passion for the game, while we get to benefit from the Americans’ characteristic energy and enthusiasm! If you’ve never been cheered on by a crowd of zealous American spectators before, take our word for it: your USA rugby tour will be an unforgettable experience!
Best time to travel:
Our USA Rugby Tours include:
- Safety management and incident management plans
- Competitive fixtures
- Unique and exclusive developmental partnerships
- Coaching clinics
- Flights, accommodation, transport and sightseeing
- Meal inclusions
- Pre-departure support with a dedicated Tour Coordinator
- On-tour support including 24 hour emergency assistance provided by Student Horizons’ incident management team
- The option to travel with a Student Horizons Logistics Director who will manage all tour logistics