Increasingly over the last few years, the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics have been the springboard for students with a strong drive to make a difference. In today’s fast moving, technology-dependant world, young people are showing more passion than ever for creating a more positive future. Education in STEM offers skills and understanding that can be the first step on a path to help improve the world we live in. An overseas STEM tour is the perfect way to nurture that passion, and as a world leader in research, development and innovation, the USA is the ideal destination.
A Student Horizons USA STEM tour will show students some of the many ways in which STEM education can be applied to in-demand industries, and where those industries fit on a global scale. From robotics to virtual reality and artificial intelligence, students will get an inside look at the latest projects developed by leaders in the field, enhancing their classroom learning in a solid and memorable way.
Our USA STEM tours offer hands-on workshops with the most cutting edge technology, and visits to exciting tech start-ups as well as big-name companies. In such technological hotspots as LA or Silicon Valley, students will really get a feel for what this land of opportunity means for these most modern of industries. An Astronaut Training Experience at NASA, or a Universal Studios workshop on the engineering of rollercoasters, are just a taste of the unique experiences a USA STEM tour can provide for your students.
Best time to travel:
April or October
Our USA STEM Tours Include:
- Safety management and incident management plans
- Workshops with expert scientists and entrepreneurs
- Flights, accommodation, transport and sightseeing
- Meal inclusions
- Pre-departure support with a dedicated Tour Coordinator
- On-tour support including 24 hour emergency assistance provided by Student Horizons’ incident management team
- The option to travel with a Student Horizons Representative who will manage all tour logistics