It doesn’t get much better than New Zealand when you are looking for a geography and geology tour destination. From the remarkable geysers and geothermal activity in Rotorua to the coastal blowholes and icy glaciers on the West Coast, New Zealand is a hotspot for all things geography and geology. A NZ geography and geology tour is the ideal way to inspire your students with education beyond the classroom.
Our New Zealand Geology and Geography Tours include:
- Safety management and incident management plans
- Workshops, guided tours, and other educational experiences
- Flights, accommodation, transport and sightseeing
- Meal inclusions
- Pre-departure support with a dedicated Tour Coordinator
- On-tour support including 24 hour emergency assistance provided by Student Horizons’ incident management team
- The option to travel with a Student Horizons Logistics Director who will manage all tour logistics
For a customised Geology & Geography tour quote, get in touch with us today!
Travel Bursaries for Students
Overseas travel helps to give us all who travel a broader perspective of the world in which we live and our place within it. The Foundation of Student Horizons aspires to make a difference through providing as many opportunities for all young people to experience the world and connect with others who are both different and the same. If you need financial assistance for your next overseas school tour, The Foundation of Student Horizons may be able to help.