Hosting some of the country’s top basketball talent and facilities, Sydney is the ultimate destination for your team. A basketball tour of Sydney combines games against quality opposition, tailored training sessions and Sydney’s signature attractions to deliver an outstanding experience for your students.
Sydney is abundant in exciting activities for your team off the court. Climb one of the most iconic bridges in the world, take a behind the scenes tour of the world’s most recognisable “sails”, the Sydney Opera House (don’t forget to take a photo of your team on the Opera House Steps with the bridge in the background!), visit the world famous Bondi Beach (and maybe have a chat to the iconic Bondi Rescue Lifeguards!), ride a roller coaster at Luna Park, or hop aboard one of Sydney’s harbour ferries for a breathtaking trip to Taronga Zoo or Manly. Sydney Basketball Tours will not disappoint. You may even get the chance to see a Sydney Kings live match!
Best time to travel:
Our Sydney Basketball Tours include:
- Safety management and incident management plans
- Competitive fixtures
- Unique and exclusive developmental partnerships
- Basketball coaching clinics
- Flights, accommodation, transport and sightseeing
- Meal inclusions
- Pre-departure support with a dedicated Tour Coordinator
- On-tour support including 24 hour emergency assistance provided by Student Horizons’ incident management team
- The option to travel with a Student Horizons Logistics Director who will manage all tour logistics
For a customised quote, get in touch with us today!
Travel Bursaries for Students
Overseas travel helps to give us all who travel a broader perspective of the world in which we live and our place within it. The Foundation of Student Horizons aspires to make a difference through providing as many opportunities for all young people to experience the world and connect with others who are both different and the same. If you need financial assistance for your next overseas school tour, The Foundation of Student Horizons may be able to help.