Basketball’s huge popularity in Queensland makes the Sunshine State the perfect place to tip off your season. With a wide range of school connections and links with professional franchises, Student Horizons will provide your Queensland school basketball tour with the ultimate basketball experience and a chance to visit some of Queensland’s signature attractions.
Brisbane is the perfect base location for your Queensland basketball tour, with both the Gold Coast and the Sunshine Coast being just over an hours drive.
Off the basketball court, reward your team with an action-packed visit to one or two of Gold Coasts Theme Parks! (Your team will love you for it). Dreamworld, Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World and Wet’n’Wild each have their own cultural and educational programs too, what more can you ask for! Make a splash (and lots of laughs) with surf school lessons and go to amazing heights at Mount Tamborine’s, high ropes course, Tree Top Challenge.
Best time to travel:
Our Queensland Basketball Tours include:
- Safety management and incident management plans
- Competitive fixtures
- Unique and exclusive developmental partnerships
- Coaching clinics
- Flights, accommodation, transport and sightseeing
- Meal inclusions
- Pre-departure support with a dedicated Tour Coordinator
- On-tour support including 24 hour emergency assistance provided by Student Horizons’ incident management team
- The option to travel with a Student Horizons Logistics Director who will manage all tour logistics
For a customised quote, get in touch with us today!
Travel Bursaries for Students
Overseas travel helps to give us all who travel a broader perspective of the world in which we live and our place within it. The Foundation of Student Horizons aspires to make a difference through providing as many opportunities for all young people to experience the world and connect with others who are both different and the same. If you need financial assistance for your next overseas school tour, The Foundation of Student Horizons may be able to help.